Model COBBLESTONE is the ultimate machine for riding rough roads, such as gravel or cobblestone surfaces. It is having an extremely robust design of frame, fork and wheels, but still a small total weight of just 8 kg. The asymmetric frame design allows to use even an extremely small crank set. Equipped with the best components, such as Shimano Di2 electronic gear shifting or Selle Italia’s shock absorbing saddle this is the best bike you can get for riding in rough conditions.
We can also build any custom combination with components of your choice. Contacts us for a quote, if you want us to build your specific custom road bike. If you purchase a Vélobsessive road bike, a basic bike fitting is included in the purchase price. All your relevant body parameters are precisely measured. Then we calculate the optimal frame size and all dimensions for the desired bike model. Also, the exact configuration of the crank set, cassette, handlebar- and stem dimensions will be discussed and ordered according to your preferences.
- Robust full carbon frame
- Ligthweight 8 Kg (8055g Size 52, without pedals and bottle cages)
- Shimano Di2 group set, disc brakes (Ultegra or Dura-Ace)
- Choosable configuration for crank and cassette (i.e. 50/34 and 11-32)
- Gravel wheelset with 30mm wide carbon rims, DT Swiss 240 hub
- Selle Italia X-LR Air Cross Superflow schockabsorbing saddle
- Vittora Terreno Zero 38mm wide tires
- 2 Elite Custom Race Plus bottle cages
- Exustar E-PR200CKTi titan carbon pedals
Shipping & Return
Free shipping in Switzerland, shipping within EU: € 90.00
If you order from outside Switzerland, you will have to pay the local VAT in addition to the purchase price upon import in your country. The local VAT is collected by the parcel service company.
You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days without giving any reason according to our Delivery & Return Policy.