Flamme Rouge is built for lightness and is the perfect machine for long and steep climbing as well as for fast descents. We intentionally left out everything which does not make it faster, so there is no electronic gear shifting, no power meter or such like gadgets. Flamme Rouge is just pure mechanical cycling at its best.
You will enjoy its incredible acceleration and its precise and direct handling.
We can also build any custom combination with components of your choice. Contacts us for a quote, if you want us to build your specific custom road bike. If you purchase a Vélobsessive road bike, a basic bike fitting is included in the purchase price. All your relevant body parameters are precisely measured. Then we calculate the optimal frame size and all dimensions for the desired bike model. Also, the exact configuration of the crank set, cassette, handlebar- and stem dimensions will be discussed and ordered according to your preferences.
- Full carbon frame
- Ultralight <6.8 Kg (Size 52, without pedals and bottle cages)
- Campagnolo H11 hydraulic disc brake system
(for high braking performance in descents)
- BDop full floating race rotors, 140/160mm
- Campagnolo Super Record Ultra Torque™ carbon compact crankset 50/34
- Campagnolo Chorus derailleurs
- Ultralight BDop full alloy 11-speed cassette 12-27
- Aerodynamic 60mm carbon disc brake wheels with internal nipples
(no braking surface for better aerodynamics)
- Selle Italia SLR SuperFlow saddle
- Stylish red Nokon gear cable housing
- Superfast Vittora Corsa Speed tubular tyres
- 2 Carbon bottle cages
- Exustar E-PR200CKTi titan carbon pedals
Shipping & Return
Free shipping in Switzerland, shipping within EU: € 90.00
If you order from outside Switzerland, you will have to pay the local VAT in addition to the purchase price upon import in your country. The local VAT is collected by the parcel service company.
You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days without giving any reason according to our Delivery & Return Policy.