Updated: May 10
Our top road bike model Princess of Orange is now also available with disc brakes. The aero handlebar with full internal cable routing hides all cables, providing an elegant and stylish look. The Princess of Orange disc brake version is available with Shimano’s Ultegra or DuraAce Di2 group sets with electronic gear shifting. Off course we can also build any custom configuration you may choose.
The proven high performance carbon wheelset TI80-60 with titanium spokes also comes in disc brake version and is configured with DT Swiss 180 hub and titanium Xtra-Lite-TI Spokes from Pillar.
The total weight of a Princess of Orange disc brake version is approx. 7.5 Kg, depending on frame size and wheel/tire configuration.
When you purchase a Princess of Orange, bottle cages, pedals and a bike fitiing session are included in the purchase price.
· Full carbon frame
· Fully integrated cable routing in handlebar
· Shimano Di2 Group Set (Ultegra or Dura-Ace)
· Choosable configuration for crank and cassette (i.e. 50/34 and 11-30)
· TI80-60 ultralight carbon/titanium aero wheelset (clincher or tubular)
· Selle Italia SLR SuperFlow saddle
· Superfast Vittora Corsa tires
· 2 Carbon bottle cages
· Exustar E-PR200CKTi titan carbon pedals